100WC - CLICK HERE TO COMMENT

I walked in the cave of chocolate, Gordon pulled up a rock and sat eating a giant piece of chocolate, "hi kid" he said. But beside Gordon there was a giant pig eating even more chocolate.So billy, what do you like to do then? I like to sing! Like this: la la la la la 2x. I sang and Flash Gordon shouted stop that singing so I did and i asked can I have
 Some chocolate please and he said yes  you can  so I did . I got very fat
 So fat that there belly exploded ..... My mum and dad found out and they wouldn't stop crying for about 5 days and then they stopped and they all agreed to say that it was a new start for us all...

This post was written collaboratively by a Year 7 intervention group at IPACA.

3 comments:

  1. This is very random! Reminds me of Alice and Wonderland. The punctuation deos not seem quite right. I had to read it a couple of times to work out where I should pause, so I could understand it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have used great imagination. On reflection do you think some of the things happening help put a story together? MD

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are some fantastic ideas here, your imagination is great. Sometimes we have so many good ideas we try and cram them all into one place. Do you think that sometimes, less may be more?

    ReplyDelete